Woodlands, 11 Oriel Road, Fulwood, Sheffield
- 6 Bedroom Detached Home Standing In Excess Of 2.5 Acres
- Equestrian Facility With 4 Stables, Tack Room, Hay Barn & Manege
- Fabulous Views Across The Mayfield Valley
- Detached Garage & Block Paved Driveway
- Separate 2 Bedroom 2 Storey Annexe
- Delightful Established Gardens
- Study With Fitted Oak Furniture
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Local Facilities & Transport Links
A stunning 6 bedroom detached home standing in excess of 2.5 acres overlooking the Mayfield Valley with an equestrian facility and annexe. The property offers flexible living accommodation with the main house having 4 bedrooms, a separate 2 bedroom 2 storey annexe, stands in delightful established gardens, magnificent south facing panoramic vista enjoying fabulous uninterrupted views across the Mayfield valley, has 4 stables, a tack room, hay barn, manege arena and grazing land.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance porch. Reception hallway with a cloak room. Inner hallway leading to a W.C and study with built in oak furniture. Kitchen having a range of cream units complemented by contrasting granite worktops, hob, oven, extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, Utility room. Living room with a bay window and feature fireplace. Dining room which opens into a sunroom with roof lantern and French doors creating a light and airy feel. To the first floor landing there is a separate W.C and access to the roof space. Master bedroom with fitted furniture and en-suite bathroom in white with a whirlpool bath. 3 further bedrooms. Bathroom having a white suite and separate shower cubicle.
Annexe - Dining kitchen with a range of cream units. Inner hallway and W.C, Living room with a square bay window. To the first floor there are 2 bedrooms and a shower room in white.
Outside there is a block paved driveway to a detached garage an Indian stone patio and pathway leading to the rear of the property. Full width terraced patio and seating areas, steps to a lawn with flower and shrub borders. Stable block with 4 stables, a tack room, stone hay barn and track to the manege and meadow.
Woodlands is well-placed for local shops and amenities in Fulwood, highly regarded schools, recreational facilities, public transport and access links to the city centre, hospitals, universities and the Peak District.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Woodlands, 11 Oriel Road, Fulwood, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop2.7 miles
- Dore Station2.7 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop2.9 miles
About the agent
At haus, we work differently to other estate agents. We're focused on making buying and selling your property easier for you, the customer.
We're a committed team, designed to give you a more personal service and our aim is to get you the best possible price in the least possible time. With over 150 years experience in the Sheffield housing market and over 10,000 property sales between us, we believe you're in safe hands. We can handle every aspect of your sale
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11000685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haus, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.