Milner Square, London, N1
- Central location
- good condition throughout
- within in a Victorian house
- well kept large communal gardens
The flat is converted on the raised ground floor of a substantial Victorian house and has high ceilings and large sash windows and the advantage of a communal rear garden Angel and Highbury and Islington station are within easy walking distance.
Reception Room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, communal garden
Milner Square, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Essex Road Station0.4 miles
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.5 miles
- Highbury & Islington Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Carlton have firmly established themselves as leading estate agents within the Islington property market, our local knowledge combined with our refreshing approach to a much maligned industry has proved to be a magnet for Islington homeowners.
With a wide selection of estate agents operating in the local area the choice for the potential property seller has never been greater. At Carlton we believe we offer the best advice with a service to match.
We understand our fundamental rol
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carlton Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.