Freshwater Bay, Isle of Wight
- PURPOSE BUILT APARTMENT
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (ONE EN SUITE)
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The apartment comprises a good sized lounge, kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms (one en suite), a main bathroom. The accommodation features gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Pleasantly situated close to the local general store and Piano Bar in Freshwater Bay, the property is also and within easy reach of the beach, 18 hole golf course and miles of downland and coastal walks. Freshwater village centre with its shops, services and amenities is approximately a mile away and accessible via a bus service in Victoria Road. The nearby harbour town of Yarmouth, with its mainland ferry terminal, is approximately ten minutes drive away, making this apartment ideal as a permanent residence or as a weekend/holiday retreat.
with a very useful built-in storage cupboard.
LOUNGE 17' 9" max x 11' 1" (5.430m x 3.402m)
A good sized room with a bay window to the front.
KITCHEN/DINER 12' 5" max into bay x 12' 8" (3.794m x 3.868m)
Well fitted with a range of wall and base cupboards, drawers and work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit and built-in electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over. In addition, there is an integrated washing machine, dishwasher and wall mounted 'Worcester' gas boiler for central heating and hot water.
BEDROOM 1 12' 4" x 12' 8" (3.783m x 3.876m)
A spacious double bedroom with double doors to the rear with a Juliet style balcony enclosure.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM 6' 7" x 5' 3" (2.018m x 1.618m)
with suite comprising WC, wash basin and a tiled and screened shower cubicle.
BEDROOM 2 12' 8" x 8' 6" (3.868m x 2.615m)
Another good double bedroom with an outlook to the rear.
BEDROOM 3 9' 1" x 9' 0" (2.774m x 2.754m)
A double bedroom with an outlook to the rear.
BATHROOM 7' 8" x 5' 7" (2.341m x 1.726m)
with suite comprising WC, wash basin and bath with shower tap attachment.
There is a gravelled communal car parking area to the front with an allocated parking space and t the side of the property is a gated access to a communal area of garden with an adjacent refuse area and store.
Strictly by appointment with the selling agent Spence Willard.
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Spence Willard in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Spence Willard nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
BrochuresNew Freshwater Br...
Freshwater Bay, Isle of Wight
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lymington Pier Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Spence Willard is a privately owned independent Estate Agency set up in 2012 to offer quality sales and lettings across the Isle of Wight. Our in-depth knowledge of the local property market and unbridled passion for the Isle of Wight enables us to work tirelessly hard to offer a first class service to buyers and sellers.
With our strong emphasis on effective marketing strategies, we utilise national and international links combined with the latest technological innovations, to find the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100523006709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spence Willard, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.