Ocean Drive, Ferring, Worthing, BN12
- Well Presented Detached Cottage
- Sought After South Ferring
- Within Close Proximity of Ferring Beach
- Two Bedrooms
- 21'08 Living Room
- Re-fitted Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Driveway with Ample Off Road Parking
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
A well presented detached cottage situated in the ever popular and rarely available Ocean Drive within a short walk of Ferring seafront and also within a comfortable walk of South Ferring shops. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a main line railway station. In the village centre there is a doctor's surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store.
The property is offered for sale in excellent condition with the accommodation briefly as follows. Entrance hallway with an internal door into the living room and kitchen. The kitchen has a window overlooking the front and has been fitted with a range of cupboard and drawer units, work surfaces, space for washing machine, cooker and fridge/freezer. The lounge is double aspect with windows overlooking the front and French doors opening to the garden. From the lounge there are partition doors opening to the second bedroom and a doo into an internal hallway with a door to bedroom one and the re-fitted bathroom. Bedroom one is double aspect with a window to the rear and side and has space for a range of wardrobes. The bathroom has been re-fitted to include a roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin with cupboards below and has a window to the rear. From the bathroom there is a door into the separate cloakroom.
Outside the property benefits from a secluded garden which is mainly laid to lawn with established hedging to the perimeter and an area to the rear which opens to a small seating area. The driveway offers ample off road parking to the front and the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Rooms & Measurements:
Kitchen - 9'7" x 4'9" (2.92m x 1.45m)
Living Room - 21'8" x 14'2" (6.6m x 4.32m)
Bedroom One -11'7" x 9'6" (3.53m x 2.9m)
Bedroom Two - 9' x 7' (2.74m x 2.13m)
Ocean Drive, Ferring, Worthing, BN12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goring-by-Sea Station1.1 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station1.9 miles
- Angmering Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Exceptional service all under one roof
Welcome to our Ferring Michael Jones & Symonds Reading branch. Ferring and the surrounding area is a wonderful place to live and we really enjoy working in this lovely coastal location. Our team are local people selling local properties and are very passionate about providing our clients with a first class service that fulfils all of their property needs.
Now is a great
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FER210222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.