Hogarth Road, Earls Court
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Two Bedroom Flat
- Second Floor
- Nearby Many Local Amenities
- Close to Earls Court station
Located in the heart of Earls Court, the property is a short walk from all the local amenities of the area such as Co-Op, Nandos and Over Under Coffee. South Kensington is also a short stroll from the property proving to be incredibly conveinient for Imperial College students.
Hogarth Road, Earls Court
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earls Court Station0.2 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.4 miles
- High Street Kensington Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Here at Pomp we have a passion for property!
Our dedicated team help acquire, sell, manage and rent properties in the heart of London. Pomp's tenacious approach to provide excellent service, combined with it's progressive and professional staff, client satisfaction is guaranteed. For all of your real estate requirements, we are here to help.
We believe that it is imperative to preserve the integrity of our services, by defending them and maintaining values that make us Pomp. What
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pomp Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.