The Greenway, Uxbridge, UB8
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1134410
Very popular Brunel student house.
Room available for 600 per month including all bills.
The room is available to move in immediately or in July. New bathroom has just been fitted and the house has been refurbished.
4 bedroom detached property located on the Greenway which is around 5 minutes walk from Brunel university and under 10 minutes walk to Uxbridge station. There is also a bus stop located right outside the property which can get you to Uxbridge or Brunel within a couple of minutes.
This is an ideal house for any student looking for accommodation close to the university and Uxbridge shopping centre/station. Preferably looking for students only as the house is few minutes away from Brunel campus.
This house will be suitable for a group of students or individuals.
If you are interested in the property, the house will be given to you spotless. The room is available to move in immediately or in July.
The house has 4 bedrooms which are situated across 3 floors including a garden plus 1 bathroom and 2 toilets upstairs and downstairs.
The house is a minute walk away from an off licence which will benefit many students plus has a drive way which can park 2 cars comfortably.
The deposit per person is 4 weeks plus advanced rent which will be taken before the month begins £600.00 a month per person.
You will not need to pay council tax if you are a student.
The pictures of the property do not do it justice, call or message to arrange a viewing for the property.
Any questions feel free to contact us.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £600.00 per month (£138.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 05 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 1134410
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
The Greenway, Uxbridge, UB8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uxbridge Station0.6 miles
- Hillingdon Station1.5 miles
- West Drayton Station1.9 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 113441014062021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.