Store Street, Bloomsbury, WC1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- 2 Bedroom | 2 BAthroom
- Third Floor
- Large Reception Room
- 958 Sq, Feet | 89 Sq, Meters
- Prime Central Location
- Bright Apartment
- Residents Key to Bedford Square Gardens (BSN)
This apartment is positioned on the third floor (no lift) and offers some 958 Sq, Feet | 89 Sq, Meters of living space. Featuring a generous reception area with wooden flooring, a semi open Kitchen with breakfast bar, four large windows allowing for welcome natural light. The apartment further features two double bedrooms, one hosting an en-suite bathroom, fiited wardrobes and is concluded with a large family bathroom suite.
Store Street is a charming tree lined road running between both Gower Street and Tottenham Court Road and offers contrast to the more rural and vibrant environments of both Oxford Circus and Covent Garden. Hosting wonderful artisanal café`s and coffee shops, Store Street also accommodates wonderful eateries and is perfectly located for access to Tottenham Court Road (Central and Northern Line), Goodge Street (Northern Line) and Warren Street (Victoria Line) underground stations as well as Euston and St Pancras international for mainline and Eurorstar services.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: TPO (D01621)
Client Money Protection provided by: NALS (A4053)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Store Street, Bloomsbury, WC1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goodge Street Station0.2 miles
- Tottenham Court Road Station0.3 miles
- Russell Square Station0.4 miles
About the agent
accommodating the west end since 2003
Focusing on sales, lettings, management of both residential and commercial properties within central London, our team prides itself on personal customer service, active marketing and PR and expert local knowledge of the market. GLP has the only shop front estate agent in Soho and from this central location we are able to service our clients which range from large Property PLC portfolios to independent vendors and landlords. Every client and every pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10002948_GLON. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greater London Properties, Bloomsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.