Penshurst Avenue, HU13
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Close to public transport
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shops and Amenities Nearby
- Part Furnished
- Ground Floor
- Popular Location
The property comprises of; open-plan lounge area with carpeted flooring, modern kitchen with appliances, washing machine, oven, fridge-freezer two bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and bathroom with three piece white bathroom suite. Externally the property offers private car parking for residents.
The property is ideally situated for local amenities and transport links especially the A63.
COUNCIL TAX BAND A.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Penshurst Avenue, HU13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hessle Station1.1 miles
- Barrow Haven Station2.8 miles
- Barton-on-Humber Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Well done.... you have found your destination.
As the region's fastest growing letting agent, Lime Property exceed expectations in everything we do. Our people, service and attitude to excellence is what we know is our biggest attribute.
Combine this with ground breaking technology, industry leading marketing expertise and our pure and simple drive to constantly be the best, delivers a recipe for success.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 257826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Property, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.