Turner Street, Uphil, LN1 *En-Suite*
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 1 Bedroom
- House Share
- Furnished Property
- Bishop Grosseteste University
- Available for 2021-2022 Academic Year
- 1 Reception
- 3 Bathrooms
- Includes Utility Bills - Gas, Water, Elec, Wifi
- Ensuite Available
*This GREAT opportunity for BISHOP GROSSETESTE or University of Lincoln students for 2021-22 academic year as this 1 Double Bedroom is available within a 3 Bedroom property. Being on TURNER STREET this student HOUSE SHARE is located just off the DESIRABLE BURTON ROAD and so is ideal for students at BGU, not only is it close to BISHOP GROSSETESTE University but also has easy access to the shops, convenience stores and PUBS in the UPHILL area. This recently REFURBISHED property has 3 Bedrooms and THREE BATHROOMS
- Location - *Although Turner Street does have access to FREE parking and is close to bus stops, although you won`t need them as you will be within 10 minutes` walk from both BISHOP GROSSETESTE UNIVERSITY and the DESIRABLE BAILGATE AREA and a down hill walk to University of Lincoln.
- Communal Lounge - The communal lounge is FULLY FURNISHED with tasteful furniture, to include sofas, coffee table and provides a cosy, warm space to relax and watch the wall mounted flat screen TV.
- Kitchen - Fully fitted kitchen provides ample storage for all tenants, has all white goods, such as fridge freezer, integrated oven and hob and has all appliances, cutlery and utensils that you may require.
- Bathroom - This good sized ground floor shower room benefits from W/C, Shower cubicle, WHB (Pictured) but as the two upstairs bedrooms BOTH have en-Suites, you certainly won`t be waiting for the shower!
- Bedrooms - The available DOUBLE Bedroom comes fully furnished with DOUBLE bed, Wardrobe, Draws and various storage. Being close Bishop Grosseteste University you have the convenience of everything that you may need. With this 3 bedroom property having 2 En-Suites and a ground floor communal bathroom, you will never be fighting for the shower.
Garden - The Garden has also been recently landscaped and provides a low maintenance and stylish outside space.
- Parking - Some FREE on street parking makes this location easy for all. Always check signs before parking.
RENT, FEES AND TERMS
- Rent - Rent for students £110pppw including Bills, Utilities, TV & WiFi
- Deposit - A deposit of £200pp is payable prior to signing the Tenant Agreement.
---Please book a viewing on from 8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday-----**To keep up to date with us follow us on /NJHLincoln**
CONTACT US by email - , by phone or by text to arrange viewings.
GUARANTOR All students must provide a UK guarantor, there are some alternatives if you are an overseas student, so please contact us to discuss!
TENANCY DETAILS Before reserving a property ensure that you know the length of the tenancy and the payment terms.
WE COME TO YOU to sign the tenancy agreement, we can meet you in your current house/flat/halls or even meet in the pub!
TO RESERVE To reserve a property you simply visit > Student Lettings
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Turner Street, Uphil, LN1 *En-Suite*
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station0.9 miles
- Hykeham Station3.8 miles
- Saxilby Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Nicholas Humphreys, Lincoln
Nicholas Humphreys Lincoln Sparkhouse The University of Lincoln, Ropewalk, Lincoln, LN6 7DQ
Who we are?
We're a nationwide Estate Agents with 20 years' experience in Selling, Letting and Property Management.
Nicholas Humphreys, Lincoln, is a modern, dynamic Estate Agents that combines local property expertise and an office in the area with the value of an Online Estate Agent.
Our promise and commitment is to offer and deliver the best possible customer service to everyone we work with.
Selling your house
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30110132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.