Swanton Road Erith DA8
- Four/Five Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Well Maintained Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Quiet Road
- Barnehurst Station 0.9 Miles
Remodelled and extended by the current owners, the house offers flexible living over two floors. The ground floor accommodation comprises large lounge, two huge double bedrooms, one with en suite shower, and a spacious kitchen diner with fitted units and integrated appliances. The first floor comprises three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the rear of the house is a well maintained patio garden, with access to a outbuilding. To the front is a large paved driveway, ample for several cars.
Swanton Road is a very quiet residential road, located well for the Pantiles. Barnehurst Station is within 0.9 miles, and provides frequent access into London's Charing Cross, Cannon Street and Victoria. There are several good schools nearby with Northumberland Heath and Belmont to name a few.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Swanton Road Erith DA8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnehurst Station0.8 miles
- Erith Station1.1 miles
- Belvedere Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P244992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Northumberland Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.