- TWO BEDROOMS * LIVING ROOM
- GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- SECLUDED GARDENS
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- IDEAL FAMILY OR RETIREMENT HOME * EPC = C
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * VIEWING RECOMMENDED
ENTRANCE HALL: Laminate flooring, access to roof space.
LIVING ROOM: 14' 1" x 12' 9" (4.29m x 3.89m) Double glazed bow window overlooking front gardens, television point, laminate flooring, radiator.
KITCHEN/DINER: 13' 3" x 11' 7" (4.04m x 3.53m) Stainless steel inset single drainer sink unit with cupboards below, range of fitted wall and base units, solid wood worksurfaces, ample power points, built in oven and four ring hob, double glazed window overlooking front garden, tiled flooring, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 10" x 10' 4" (3.91m x 3.15m) Double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 8" x 10' 0" (3.86m x 3.05m) Double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator.
BATHROOM: White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome shower over and glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., double glazed window, tiled flooring, chrome towel rail.
OUTSIDE: The property stands in gardens mainly laid to lawn which are surrounded by high shrubs and hedging which create a good degree of privacy, gravelled driveway and turning area leading to:
ATTACHED GARAGE: 16' 0" x 8' 9" (4.88m x 2.67m) Metal up and over door, power and light, oil fired central heating boiler.
SERVICES: Mains electricity, water and drainage. Oil fired central heating.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C
DIRECTIONAL NOTE: From Penzance, take the A394 toward Helston, continue straight across the first roundabout you come to and after the turning for Perranuthnoe, Trevean Road is the fourth turning on your right hand side.
PLEASE NOTE: The property is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy and the tenants have been given notice to vacate in mid November.
N.B: The property is built in an area known for mining and there is a clear report available from our Penzance office.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Erth Station4.0 miles
- Lelant Saltings Station4.5 miles
- Penzance Station4.8 miles
About the agent
It's Your Choice!!!
Why you should choose South-West Cornwall's leading local independent agent to sell your property?
Marshall's Estate Agents
have been in the local area for over 25 years offering a wealth of experience in all aspects of the property market.
- Free Valuations.
- Wealth of local knowledge.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100844018586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.