Mount Gate, Ipsley Street, Redditch
- Fitted Kitchen with Built in Oven, Hob & Extractor Hood
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Well Appointed Bathroom
- Full Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing and High Performance Insulation Throughout
- Allocated Parking Spaces
- 10 Year New Home Warranty
- OFFERED AT 40% SHARED OWNERSHIP
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO OWN YOUR OWN HOME> £500 Towards Legal Fee's ! The Townsend @Mount Gate> Open Plan Fitted Kitchen, Family/Dining Area> Two Double Bedrooms & Bathroom> Allocated Parking> Shared Ownership> Call Now for all the Details> Offered at 40% Shared Ownership.
MOUNT GATE > A RANGE OF TWO BEDROOM APARTMENTS IN REDDITCH
Are you dreaming of owning your own home but think you can’t afford it?
Think again – shared ownership can make that dream a reality. Shared ownership is a scheme that allows you to buy a share of your property, usually between 40% and 75%, and pay subsidised rent on the rest. It’s a great way to get on the property ladder and often proves to be more affordable than renting.
Features: City lifestyle> Close to amenities> Close to transport links
A two bedroom apartment in the Worcestershire town Redditch. There is an open plan fitted kitchen with family and dining area. There are two double bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom. The Townsend comes with allocated parking spaces.
Living Room Area 11' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.90m )
Kitchen Area 9' 1" x 8' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.62m )
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Two 6' 7" x 11' 9" ( 2.01m x 3.58m )
Minimum share of 25%
40% share value £58,000*
5% minimum deposit: £2,900
Rent on remaining share: £199.38 pcm
Service charge: £66.42
Building insurance: £5.02 pcm
* Share prices and purchases can range between 25%-75%, the above 40% is an average purchase percentage. Terms and conditions apply, please ask for details. Prices correct at time of publication.
Computer generated artists impression only. The image shown is for illustrative purposes only. Brick and tile colour, window and door styles, elevational treatments and external landscaping may vary. Please consult our sales team.
£500 towards legal fee's is subject to Developer T&C's
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Mount Gate, Ipsley Street, Redditch
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redditch Station0.3 miles
- Alvechurch Station3.2 miles
- Barnt Green Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Redditch Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Redditch
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC108043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.