Juniper Drive, Battersea Reach
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Viewings Seven Days A Week Including Bank Holidays!
- Located In The Prestigious Battersea Reach Development
- Just Moments From The River Thames
- Incredible Local Amenities Within Walking Distance
- Available To Move Into Middle Of August 2022
- Lift, 24hr Concierge, Gym & More
- High-Spec Apartment With Appliances
- Private Balcony With Stunning Views
Internal accommodation comprises a welcoming hallway which leads through the open-plan kitchen and living room. This space is bright and offers direct access to the private balcony which has beautiful views of the both the development and the river. Furthermore there is a double bedroom with large windows for extra natural light, a three-piece bathroom suite with shower over bath, and two large storage cupboards.
Further benefits of this lovely property include 24 hour concierge, a lift, private gym for residents, beautiful communal gardens and much more. There is also an outside space available for private hire for parties, barbecues and anything else to enjoy these summer months. Secure underground parking is available upon request.
Offered to the market on a flexible furnishing basis, this property is available from the middle of August 2022. Early viewings are highly recommended and can be accommodated seven days a week including Bank Holidays!
The local authority is Wandsworth Council, with a council tax band of 'F'. The equivalent of one weeks' rent (£426 based on the asking price) will be payable to Laurels in order to secure the property and this will be deducted from the first months' rent. the agreed upon rent excludes the tenant deposit. For more information please fell free to ask a member of the Laurels Team.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Juniper Drive, Battersea Reach
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Town Station0.3 miles
- Clapham Junction Station0.6 miles
- Imperial Wharf Station0.8 miles
About the agent
At Laurels we are determined to redefine estate agency in London & The Home Counties. Our pillars "Premium, Progressive, Personal" encompass our team, our logo and our approach to the life-changing moments that we are proud to shape and be a part of.
Having successfully opened multiple 'super-hubs' spread across London which combine our specialist local knowledge and award-winning service with ultra-modern and premium techniques we have started to redefine estate agency and we don't int
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10862287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laurels, South West London and Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.