Vulcan Street, Aberystwyth
- 5 Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Town Centre Location
- Sea Views From First Floor
- Rear Courtyard Yard Garden
- EER 57
Living Room - 4.29 into bay x 3.1 (14'1" into bay x 10'2") - Bay window to front, carpeted floor, decorative fireplace.
Kitchen - 4.394 x 2.615 (14'5" x 8'7") - With a range of base & eye level units, integrated stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated electric oven with electric hob and extractor hood over, radiator, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, tiled floor, space for white goods, radiator and door to
Enclosed Rear Yard - Providing sunny outside seating area, tiled floors, with white painted walls
Downstairs W.C. - With tiled floor and wash hand basin and shower
First Floor Landing - Store cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom 1 - 3.31 x 3.40 (10'10" x 11'2") - With an attractive original cast iron fireplace (functional) with timber surround and tiled hearth and radiator
Bedroom 2 - 2.45 x2.36 (8'0" x 7'9") - Window to front, carpeted floor.
Bathroom - Bath with shower over, low level flush W.C., sink hand basin, window to rear.
Second Floor - Doors to:
Bedroom 3 - 3.01 x 4.1 (9'11" x 13'5") - Window to rear.
Bedroom 4 - 3.2 x 3.01 (10'6" x 9'11") - Window to front.
Bedroom 5 - 3.1 x 2.6 (10'2" x 8'6") - Window to front.
Services - Mains services connected.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Vulcan Street, Aberystwyth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aberystwyth Station0.2 miles
- Bow Street Station3.0 miles
About the agent
John Francis sold more properties in South West Wales’ SA post code in 2020 than any other agent. (Portal Verified Data)
John Francis Estate Agent has been serving the property needs of customers since 1873 and annually we sell more properties in the SA post code than any other agent.
If you have a property to sell or let, or are looking for your next home, we have the experience and expertise to help. We have an extensive 19 strong sales branch network throughout West Wales and 5
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30729057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Francis, Aberystwyth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.