Chalvey Road East, Slough, SL1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A modern one bedroom ground floor apartment
- Allocated parking
- Designed by leading urban architects
- Spacious open plan kitchen and lounge
- Walking distance to Slough High Street and Slough Train Station
The Building consists of 4 floor. Inspired by Art Deco decadence, designed by leading urban architects,.
This stunning apartment will be among the most sought after homes around the area and across the City alike.
Equipped with the highest specification modern conveniences, top of the range kitchen appliances installed to complete these must have luxury abodes. The property comprises of spacious open plan kitchen and lounge, one spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, and a family bathroom. Available unfurnished.
VIEWINGS are highly recommended so REGISTER your interest TODAY to avoid disappointment. Available 10th August 2021. EER - B
Via The Frost Partnership, 7 Mackenzie Street, Slough
Chalvey Road East, Slough, SL1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Slough Station0.5 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station1.5 miles
- Windsor & Eton Central Station1.7 miles
About the agent
The lettings market is complex and highly regulated so it pays to use an agent that is professionally qualified and one that operates to the highest industry standards. The Frost Partnership is a licensed member of ARLA, NAEA and NALS so you are in safe and knowledgeable hands. If you are letting your property, ask your local property expert for a FREE market appraisal, professional advice and a stress free let.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 348465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Slough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.