Harland Avenue Sidcup DA15
- Guide Price £650,000 - £675,000
- Beautiful Bungalow
- Off Street Parking
- Sought After Location
- Immaculate Rear Garden
- Close To Local Amenities
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Energy Efficiency Rating: C
The current owners have made this property beautiful and taken a lot of pride finishing it to a high standard throughout. The property has a welcoming hall leading in to a front reception room finished in a modern décor with built in shelving within the alcoves and plantation shutters, there is a master bedroom which is larger than average with built in wardrobes, ample storage and large en-suite with tiled finish. The second bedroom is a double with wardrobe space built in and has lots of natural light, there is another bathroom with shower. A high spec kitchen has been installed with gloss cabinets, granite work surfaces, integrated appliances and an additional larder cupboard with space to dine. With a separate smaller room leading to the conservatory with bi-fold doors making this a lovely space to enjoy and overlooks the beautiful established private garden. Additional benefits include underfloor heating, a water softening system and real wood flooring.
Externally at the rear of the garden there is also storage shed fully insulated, electric ventilation and electrical supply and private driveway to the front which is immaculately kept. This is a truly fantastic home in a superb spot in the area.
Situated between New Eltham and Sidcup on a prime road within proximity of local amenities and transport links. New Eltham Train Station is 0.7 miles away and provides excellent services into London Bridge, including a fast service taking just 17 minutes.
Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Harland Avenue Sidcup DA15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Eltham Station0.5 miles
- Sidcup Station1.0 miles
- Mottingham Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P246546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.