Furrow Way, Maidenhead
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- LOW SERVICE CHARGES
- GARAGE IN BLOCK TO REAR
- OFF-STREET PARKING
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR
*** SHARE OF FREEHOLD*** With 950 years remaining on the lease is this well presented and spacious two double bedroom first floor apartment in Farmers Way. The property is ideally positioned being only 1.5 miles away from Maidenhead town centre and train station (future Crossrail).
*** SHARE OF FREEHOLD*** With 950 years remaining on the lease is this well presented and spacious two double bedroom first floor apartment in Farmers Way, benefitting from a garage and off-street parking. The property is ideally positioned being only 1.5 miles away from Maidenhead town centre and train station (future Crossrail) and easy access to both M4 & M40 Motorways. This needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 towards Reading, proceed for approximately two miles and prior to the Thicket roundabout turn left at the mini roundabout into Cannon Lane signposted Woodlands Park. Follow the road for approximately half a mile turning left into Farmers Way, on reaching the shops bear left into Furrow Way.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Furrow Way, Maidenhead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maidenhead Station1.5 miles
- Furze Platt Station1.9 miles
- Taplow Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Maidenhead Roger Platt office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Roger Platt has been trading since 1970, so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Roger Platt as your estate agent…
>> Your local Roger Platt team in Maidenhead
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD117870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.