Daisy Drive, Hatfield, AL10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen with white goods
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Hatfield Garden village
- Close to business park
- Available end July 2021
Located on Hatfield Garden Village only a short distance to the business park, Green Lanes primary school and local amenities, this three bedroom family home comes available to new tenants! Comprising hall leading to downstairs WC, kitchen with white goods, lounge/diner (with two leather sofa's, dining table and 6 chairs), leading to the low-maintenance rear garden at the back. Upstairs you have the family bathroom, master bedroom with king size bed and large wardrobe, second bedroom with king size bed and built-in wardrobe, and single bedroom (unfurnished). In addition to the great internal living space, tenants will also benefit from a garage and space in front of the garage. This property is available end July 2021.
Council Tax Band D (£1,970.47)
To reserve this property applicants will need to make payment of the equivalent of 1 week rent. This amount will be refundable subject to the below terms, or with your agreement can be used as a contribution towards your first month’s rent or Tenancy Deposit if the Tenancy proceeds to move in/completion.Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a right to rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information or fail to sign their tenancy (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).Should the Tenant(s) withdraw or fail referencing due to non-disclosure and/or falsified references this fee will not be returned.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Daisy Drive, Hatfield, AL10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hatfield Station1.1 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station2.4 miles
- Welham Green Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20633263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.