Abbey Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16
- 224 ft Plot Size
- Huge Double Garage
- Off Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Upgraded Double Glazed Windows
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor W/C
- Extended Kitchen/Diner
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Walking Distance to Chertsey Meads & River Thames
Accommodation briefly comprises a spacious entrance hall providing hand storage solutions and access to the living spaces. Boasting three separate reception rooms we have a formal dining room to the front with a lovely bay window. The main lounge is adjacent with a wood burning stove for the winter months and certainly plenty space for all of the family. To the rear we also have another family room which has a wonderful flow and lovely views out over the rear. A particular feature is certainly the kitchen. With a huge central island, a roof lantern keeping it beautifully bright, a separate larder and french doors out to the patio. Furthermore we have also have a utility room, ground floor w/c and access through to a huge double garage.
Leading up to the first floor there is still a wonderful amount of space. We have four bedrooms in total with fitted wardrobes in the master and a bay window adding the the charm. The family bathroom has been upgrade with a white three piece suite and chrome fixtures and fittings.
Externally the plot is just simply fantastic. With an array of mature trees and shrubbery you would be forgiven for believing you were in the middle of the countryside. We have a large patio area for entertaining and sheltered area for all year enjoyment. To the front there is parking for several vehicles but again still has a lovely selection of planting adding so much to the kerb appeal. With so much to offer, early internal inspections are highly recommended.
Abbey Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chertsey Station0.6 miles
- Addlestone Station1.3 miles
- Shepperton Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Selling or Letting your property is perhaps one of the most important decisions that you will make, affecting not only your financial position but also the day to day lives of you and your family.
Our Director Tracy Johnson has over 30 years of experience in the industry and with such a high calibre team behind her, you can rest assured that at Johnson & Jones we are committed to assisting you in this process, in order to make your m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AbbeyRoad150621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Johnson & jones Ltd, Chertsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.