Sadlers Walk, Emsworth
- Coach House Style Apartment
- Overlooking Wildlife Pond
- Stylish Open Plan Layout
- Presented in Good Order
- Garage & Parking.
- Close to Central Emsworth
£120,000 is for a 50% share purchase, the full property price is £240,000
Turn any freehold property into part buy/part rent with Leaders Estate Agents and ‘Your Home’. You simply need a 25% cash deposit on the full purchase price, there is no need for a mortgage and you can buy more or move at any time. Subject to status and certain criteria (please see below for more details), you can buy from 25% - 75% and pay rent on the part you do not buy whilst being able to staircase over time to own 100% of the property.
Your home is a part buy/ part rent scheme available on freehold properties for sale with Leaders Estate Agents.
Your Home eligibility criteria:
• Good credit history
• Income to support unpurchased share
• Be a British or EU citizen or have indefinite rights to remain in the UK
• Must be your principle and only home at point of completion
For more information on ‘Your Home’ and to apply, please contact Leaders on
Located in a quiet corner of Sadlers Walk, overlooking a charming wildlife pond, this coach house is within an easy walk of all the amenities of central Emsworth. The entrace hall and stairwell is shared with just one other apartment and leads to the first floor entrance. There is an open plan living area, with a modern fitted kitchen, sitting area and room for a dining table. The double bedroom is of a generous size and is complemented by a well appointed bathroom with velux window. The apartment also benefits from a single garage below, with a useful integral storage room and an allocated parking space. Ideal as an investment or first home this delightful apartment might also suit as a weekend bolthole for those seeking a second home on the coast. An early inspection is highly advised.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Sadlers Walk, Emsworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Emsworth Station0.4 miles
- Southbourne Station1.0 miles
- Warblington Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Successfully selling in Emsworth
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. W
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EMS210118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.