Salisbury Road, Worthing BN11 1RD
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Gardens To Three Sides
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Double Glazed & Gas Heating
- Ground Floor WC
- Sun Room
- Prime Worthing Town Centre Location
Up the spiral staircase, there are two more bedrooms and a second bathroom. There is also plenty of useful eves storage.
EXTERNAL A driveway leads to the garage with an electric up and over door. There is well maintained gardens to three sides which is currently paved with shrub borders.
SITUATED In the heart of the Town Centre and amongst a street of eye catching period properties. This home is less than 5 minutes walk to the high street shopping parade, cafés and bars and within 8 minutes of the popular seafront promenade. Worthing Central Station is also within easy reach.
LOUNGE 15' 8" x 13' 0" (4.78m x 3.96m)
DINING ROOM 8' 11" x 10' 4" (2.72m x 3.15m)
SUN ROOM 15' 8" x 14' 8" (4.78m x 4.47m)
KITCHEN 10' 3" x 9' 7" (3.12m x 2.92m)
BEDROOM ONE 13' 0" x 12' 7" (3.96m x 3.84m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 11" x 12' 1" (3.94m x 3.68m)
BATHROOM 12' 10" x 7' 3" (3.91m x 2.21m)
BEDROOM THREE 12' 1" x 11' 3" (3.68m x 3.43m)
BEDROOM FOUR 11' 3" x 8' 5" (3.43m x 2.57m)
BATHROOM 7' 05" x 4' 10" (2.26m x 1.47m)
GARAGE 16' 8" x 13' 1" (5.08m x 3.99m)
Salisbury Road, Worthing BN11 1RD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worthing Station0.4 miles
- West Worthing Station0.9 miles
- East Worthing Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Jacobs Steel is an estate agency with a difference. We know how important buying and selling is to you. That's why our team give a personal service to each and every one of our customers. You'll have a direct line to your preferred agent: we'll never leave you in the dark where your property is concerned.
Our offices stretch along the south coast of England from West Worthing over to Shoreham-By-Sea; you'll find us at a convenient location to vi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791078193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.