St. Bernards Road, Solihull, B92
- 5 Bedrooms
- Open plan Kitchen/ Dinning
- Newly renovated
- UPVC Double glazed
What makes this property have that little bit extra?
• The Velux windows to the ground floor are operated by a remote control pad enabling them to self-close automatically for those rainy days.
• The front room gives a warm fire effect via a newly installed electric fire, also remote control.
• The open plan dining kitchen has bi-fold doors that span across the rear of the property, fitted with internal blinds in the glass allowing for privacy and shade.
• The kitchen and utility rooms are fully fitted with high speciation units and appliances
• A wet room to the ground floor with multiple functionality
• The rear garden has brand new fence around the parameter of the garden, the material that the fence is made from is "Polycarbonate", this material specification gives the fence a 20 year life
• The top floor host a master like no other, with a en-suite and two balconies
With a porch for muddy wellies, a sizeable cloakroom and an expansive hallway, 102 St Bernards Road screams family functionality and is the perfect entrance for welcoming guests, to toast their feet on the under floored heating. To the right of the hallway is the lounge, where sitting by the fire and watching the world go by through the period bay window is the order of the day.
Just beyond the lounge is the heart of any home, the kitchen, which boasts a modern, high-quality finish and comes with ample pantry space. Leading on from the kitchen is another large open plan space for the new homeowner to make their own. A combined dining and family living experience perhaps, but whatever its use, the stylish bi-fold doors looking out over the leafy, suburban garden, are a deal maker. The utility room, with access to the garage, and a high-quality finish wet room, with WC and shower, complete the ground floor.
A sprawling landing, a family bathroom and four sizeable bedrooms, including one en-suite, make for the perfect upstairs sleeping quarters.
An upper floor fit for royalty, with two balconies to choose from for the summer morning or frosty nights to be enjoyed by both, a spacious bedroom equipped with an en-suite.
The garage spans across 18ft x 14f which is ample space to fit a large car. The garage has been fitted with a high end (Hormans) garage door with remote controls. The garage is supplied with heating to take away the chill.
• The rear garden has been levelled out so we can start from a blank canvas. It has underground trunking for electrical cables.
To touch on the specifics…
• The underfloor heating is controlled by wall-hung thermostats which control the temperature ability in different zones of the property.
• All the bathroom/shower room & wet room are Porcelanosa and come with underfloor heating
• The fully fitted kitchen has a high end specification with an island to house a focal point to the entertaining area
• Comms will include a telephone line going into the property with Cat 6 cabling for TV`s and telephone connections running to each room
• The property has a new central heating system, which consists of a high pressure cylinder system that gives equal pressure around the house with a Valiant boiler to give hot water.
Get to know the area…
Solihull needs no introduction. Once upon a time voted the best place to live in the UK, it is a hugely popular town just eight miles south of Birmingham with excellent links to all major towns and cities across the UK and worldwide, via road, rail and air.
Solihull town centre is a high-quality shopping, leisure and business destination. It is home to Touchwood, a shopping and entertainment complex, as well as a bustling and cosmopolitan café, bar and restaurant culture.
Beyond the town centre, exploring Solihull is a delight, from the local surrounding areas of Balsall Common, Dicken’s Heath, Dorridge, Earlswood and Knowle to the rural countryside of wider Warwickshire.
Solihull offers public and private schools to suit every age, many of which are rated by Ofsted as ‘outstanding’.
St. Bernards Road, Solihull, B92
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Olton Station0.7 miles
- Solihull Station1.3 miles
- Acocks Green Station1.5 miles
About the agent
John Shepherd is an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors providing a highly motivated and thoroughly professional Estate Agency service. We have five prominent residential sales offices in Warwickshire and the West Midlands. We also operate specialist New Homes, Lettings, Overseas, Commercial, Auctions, Surveying and Investment departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JSN210115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd, West Midlands - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.