Newsome Avenue, Pill, Bristol
- Detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Patio and lawned gardens
Connells Portishead are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW with attractive gardens to the front and patio garden to the side.
Offered for sale in excellent order throughout, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan kitchen/living/dining, two extra-large bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Outside are level patio and lawned gardens.
Location: M5(J19) - 1 mile, Bristol Temple Meads - 7 miles, Bristol International Airport - 11 miles. Distances approximate.
Via entrance door with inset opaque double glazed panel into:
Laminate floor, radiator, loft hatch, cupboard housing a wall mounted gas fired combination boiler.
Kitchen / Living / Dining Room 19' x 13' 6" ( 5.79m x 4.11m )
Kitchen area fitted with contrasting wall and base units with work surfaces and tiled surround, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built-in electric oven and gas hob with extractor chimney over, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window and door to side leading to patio garden, double glazed window to front, laminate floor, radiator.
Bedroom One 20' 6" x 13' 10" narrowing to 10' 4" ( 6.25m x 4.22m narrowing to 3.15m )
Two double glazed windows to front, built-in wardrobes, laminate floor, two radiators.
Bedroom Two 20' 7" x 9' 3" ( 6.27m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to side, laminate floor, radiator.
White suite comprises 'P' shaped bath with shower over and screen, w.c., wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor, opaque double glazed window to rear.
Patio and lawn with inset borders, wall and rails frontage.
Laid to patio with wall and fence surround, outside store shed, cold water tap, gate to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Newsome Avenue, Pill, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirehampton Station0.6 miles
- Avonmouth Station1.5 miles
- Sea Mills Station1.7 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Portishead for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PHD101761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Portishead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.