Portinscale Road, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- CENTRAL Location
- Bright and Airy Throughout
- Lateral Living
- Floor to Ceiling Windows in Reception
Burton Lodge also has the added advantage of beautifully maintained communal gardens to the rear as well as being conveniently positioned to allow effortless access to the local shopping facilities of Waitrose, Sainsburys, Co-Op, Majestic Wine and the bars and restaurants in Putney High Street. Excellent transport at Putney Mainline Station, 18 minutes to London Waterloo and 29 minutes from East Putney Underground Station to Oxford Circus (District Line).
Available 31st August, unfurnished
BrochuresBrochurePortinscale Road, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Portinscale Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Putney Station0.3 miles
- Putney Station0.5 miles
- Southfields Station0.7 miles
About the agent
We are family owned and run and have been since we started in 1983. That alone makes us unique, but it's not just that. We are truly dedicated to what we do and to Putney, Fulham and the surrounding areas. Most of us live locally and as a company we are heavily involved in community activities.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30729937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan Fuller, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.