Kings Avenue, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8
- Newly extended and renovated
- Occupying a lovely position on the prestigious Monkhams Estate
- Stunning finish throughout
- Wonderfully situated for the tube station and Broadway
- A selection of well regarded private and state schools nearby
- Epping Forest offers a variety of outdoor pursuits
- EPC Rating = E
A truly stunning family home which has been sympathetically extended and totally refurbished by the current owners.
The accommodation comprises to the ground floor a large entrance hallway with useful storage provided underneath the stairs, a large and bright living room, cloakroom, dining area, a substantial utility room with ample storage, and a magnificent kitchen family room. The generous open plan kitchen diner is the epicentre for modern living creating a sociable space and a pleasurable cooking environment. Natural light floods the space through bi fold doors and ceiling lantern.
To the first floor are three very good sized bedrooms all with built in storage and en suites. The main bedroom features a handy dressing area and a wonderful en suite bathroom with double sinks.
To the second floor and there are two further bedrooms, a family shower room and eaves storage.
There is a large paved driveway to the front of the house and gated side access. To the rear is a substantial garden measuring an impressive 119’ long and 39’ wide facing south east. It is partly laid to lawn and includes a large patio.
Kings Avenue offers many key selling points that underpins its value and popularity with buyers looking to secure a home in this highly sought after area.
Everyday shopping facilities and amenities can be found on the Broadway being only 0.3 of a mile away and includes a Sainsburys, deli and grocery store, coffee shops, bars and restaurants and a dry cleaners. Its here that you will also find Woodford tube station offering a swift journey into Liverpool Street.
The choice of local schooling at state and private level is one of the main reasons buyers choose to live in this area. Schools include Bancroft & Chigwell Private School, Woodford Wells, Woodford County High School For Girls and Woodford Green Prep School.
For outdoors pursuits you are spoilt for choice given that Knighton Woods and Epping Forest are on your doorstep. Walkers, runners, mountain bikers, horse riders and excitable dogs are a popular sight in Epping Forest. Or for those that prefer a more stationary hobby, why not catch up with family and friends at the Kings Oak Pub or one of the delightful tea huts.
Square Footage: 2,992 sq ft
The house includes;
Rotpunkt designer kitchen
Integraed music system
Air Con to the rear family room
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Kings Avenue, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodford Station0.3 miles
- Roding Valley Station0.5 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station1.1 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LUS180174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.