Farley Road, Derby
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Brand New Detached
- Sought After Location Close To Hospital
- Lounge With Bi-Fold Doors
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Bathrooms
- Two En Suites
- Feature Double Garage
A stunning brand new six bedroom detached family home in a sought after location. The property offers spacious accommodation of approximately 2,300 square foot over three floors VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A stunning brand new six double bedroom detached family home in a sought after location. The property offers spacious and versatile accommodation of approximately 2,300 square foot over three floors and briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, stunning living kitchen, lounge with bi-folding doors onto the garden, a utility room, downstairs wc, double garage, six double bedrooms, two en suites and two bathrooms. To the front there is a gated block paved driveway leading to a feature double garage and to the rear can be found a generous private enclosed family garden. The property is located close to Derby City Centre and Derby Royal Hospital and has easy access to the A38 and ring road. Please call Ashley Adams on for more information or to book a viewing.
Photos / Floor Plans are of the typical layout / internal finish
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Farley Road, Derby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peartree Station1.4 miles
- Derby Station1.6 miles
- Spondon Station3.8 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the Derbyshire for over 50 years
We opened the doors to the first Ashley Adams branch more than 50 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the Derbyshire area. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Ashley Adams branch in Derby for all your property needs
At Ashley Adams our team are not only dedicated to h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DER209369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.