Upper Richmond Road, Putney
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two Bedroom, Two Bathrooms
- 5th Floor Apartment - Amazing Views
- Approx 950 Sq Ft
- Private Balcony
- Lift Access
- Lutron Lighting System
- Day Porter
- Secure Underground Car Parking
- Next Door to East Putney Underground Station
*Pictures show the tenants furniture*
Residents benefit from a day porter and underground parking, walking distance from local amenities and transport links which include East Putney underground.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Upper Richmond Road, Putney
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Putney Station0.0 miles
- Putney Station0.3 miles
- Putney Bridge Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co Chelsea have been running successfully since 2003 and have become one of the leading estate agents in Chelsea & Central London, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings & property management.
Our Sales Manager Simon Stilwell and Lettings Manager Delphine Violle are on hand to provide any property advice you may require.
Our Chelsea office is located at 1 Cremorne Road, Chelsea SW10 0NA at the end of th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783000751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.