Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham
- Modern Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Southerly Aspect 0.2 Acre Plot
- Three Good Sized Reception Rooms
- Non Estate Location
- En Suites to Bedroom One & Two
- Double Garage & Ample Parking
- ** No Onward Chain **
The property is situated in an non estate location midway between Crowthorne railway station and the High Street with its variety of stores, eateries and general amenities. Nearby are many noteworthy beauty spots which include the National Trust 'Ridges', Heathlake Nature Reserve with its pleasant woodland walks around the lake, the grounds of Wellington College and Swinley Forest, which is ideal for walkers and cyclists.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowthorne Station1.4 miles
- Sandhurst Station2.6 miles
- Wokingham Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Whether you're looking to buy, sell, let or rent, we pride ourselves on offering our clients a professional and courteous service. We have built an enviable reputation for achieving outstanding results whilst providing a level of attention and service rarely seen in estate agency.
And with over 60 years combined experience, your move really is in safe hands.History
The name Frank Schippers has been synonymous with excel
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FRA1CROW002649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Schippers, Crowthorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.