Spencer Road, Wimbledon, London, SW20
- Quiet location
- Contemporary new build detached house
- Six bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- Beautifully landscaped gardens on all sides
- 5,500 sq ft
- Parking for several cars
- EPC Rating = B
Approached by a long drive, Spencer Road is an exceptional new build six bedroom contemporary house in a quiet West Wimbledon location.
High ceilings and picture windows feature throughout this wonderful new house arranged across two floors with a lift. The ground floor comprises a superb open plan architecturally designed bespoke kitchen/dining/family space with a dual aspect. To the rear of the ground floor is a games room which benefits from a tremendous amount of natural light. Alongside is a double bedroom with an en suite shower room. To the front is a drawing room and study.
Upstairs, the generous principal bedroom is impressive, with a dressing room and en suite bathroom to the rear. There are a further four double bedrooms, across the first floor, two with en suite bathrooms. There is also a stylish family bathroom.
The beautifully landscaped gardens surround the house on all sides creating a sense of seclusion with a stone terrace overlooking the garden to the rear. To the side is off street parking for several cars.
Spencer Road is a quiet tree lined residential road located 100 meters from Cottenham Park with a playground, tennis courts and a cricket pitch. Raynes Park Mainline station (800 meters) offers a regular service into London Waterloo. The 200 bus offers excellent access to Wimbledon Village and the stations in the Broadway.
The open spaces of Cannizaro Park and Wimbledon Common (1,500 meters) are within walking distance. Locally is an excellent selection of schools including King’s College School, Ursuline High School, Ursuline Prep, Hollymount Primary (300 meters) and St Matthew’s CofE Primary.
Source of times
Source of distances Google Pedometer
All measurements are approximate.
Square Footage: 5,500 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Spencer Road, Wimbledon, London, SW20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Raynes Park Station0.3 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Station0.9 miles
- New Malden Station1.0 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WMS200007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.