West Hill, London
- Huge West Facing Garden
- Share of Freehold and Chain Free
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Three Further Reception Rooms
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking for Three Cars
- Two Bathrooms
- Period Property with Many Original Features
- Excellent Transport Links
- Outstanding Local Schools
Private Entrance - Stunning, Original, Wood and Part Glazed Front Door Opens into the Entrance Hall.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 5.75 x 3.57 (18'10" x 11'8") - Fully Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room with Integral Appliances, Gorgeous Bay Window Overlooks the Front Garden.
Guest Wc - WC and Wall Hung Basin
Reception Room - 5.31 x 4.96 (17'5" x 16'3") - Bright, Spacious Room with Original Fireplace and Cornice. Large Sash Windows Overlooking the Rear Garden. Steps down to the Garden.
Dining Room - 6.01 x 4.44 (19'8" x 14'6") - Spacious Room with Large Window Overlooking the Front. Original Fireplace and Cornice. Steps down to the Lower Ground Floor.
Lower Ground Floor Lobby - Leads to all Lower Ground Floor Rooms and Utility Area.
Lower Ground Floor Sitting Room - 5.25 x 4.37 (17'2" x 14'4") - Cosey Room, Bespoke Storage Cupboards Under the Stairs and Further Storage Area Housing the Boiler.
Bedroom One - 5.11 x 3.32 (16'9" x 10'10") - Bright and Spacious Room with Sliding Patio Door access to the Hot Tub and Rear Garden. Fitted Wardrobes.
Shower Room - Beautifully Appointed with Walk in Shower and Wall Hung Vanity Unit. Heated Towel Rail. Alcove lighting and Fully Tiled Wallls.
Bedroom Two - 5.11 x 3.32 (16'9" x 10'10") - Good Sized Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room. Side View Windows.
Ensuite Shower Room - Walk In Shower, WC and Vanity Unit, Tiled Walls.
Rear Garden - Wonderful, West Facing Garden, Over 100 Feet Long. Large Covered Patio Area Leads to Private Decked Terrace.Well Stocked with Mature Trees and Shrubs. Great Potential. Two Garden Sheds and Plenty of Space for the Addition of a Home Office or Studio.
Entrance Hall - Leads to all Ground Floor Rooms and Guest WC.
BrochuresBrochureWest Hill, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
West Hill, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Putney Station0.5 miles
- Southfields Station0.6 miles
- Putney Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Prestige & Village focus on rural and village properties throughout the UK.
Our local and highly professional staff have been in the business for years and are known for their passion and integrity, combined with results and a strong ethos of personal accountability to all of our clients.
Most of our buyers are already known to us via our extensive network of contacts or are existing clients who are currently selling through us. This is one of the reasons we are often able to arra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30730904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prestige & Village, Old Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.