Warren Road, Wilmington, Dartford, Kent, DA1
- 21'2 Lounge/Diner
- 15'11 Modern Fitted Kitchen
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom Which Has Views Across Fields
- Approx. 80' Rear Garden
- Summerhouse Currently Used As A Home Office.
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
Front garden: Concrete printed driveway. Current owners use for off street parking although no dropped kerb is currently present.
Rear Garden: South East facing approx. 80ft. Raised patio area. Outside tap. Side pedestrian access. Two steps down to lawned area with shrub borders. Shed with power. Summer house / cabin.
Summerhouse / Cabin: 12’4 x 9’ Currently used as a beauty room and could be an ideal home office. Power and light. Air conditioning. French doors to garden. Double glazed windows front and side.
Dartford Borough Council - Band E
Entrance Hall: Hardwood entrance door. Spotlights. Radiator. Amtico flooring. Two storage cupboards.
11’3 x 13’10 - Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Carpet. Feature fireplace. Plantation style shutters to remain.
9’5 x 8’7 - Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Carpet. Plantation style shutters to remain.
Frosted double glazed window to side. Spotlights. Panel bath with shower attachment. Vanity wash hand basin. Low level WC. Radiator. Tiled floor. Tiled splash backs.
15’11 x 8’9 - Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed window and door to side. One and a half bowl sink unit. Matching range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and splash backs. Island with breakfast bar and five ring induction hob. Built in electric oven with separate multi function oven with grill/microwave. Warming drawer underneath. Built in dishwasher. Built in washing machine. Built in fridge freezer. Cupboard housing boiler. Amtico flooring. Open to living area.
21’02 x 16’8 narrowing to 15’1 - Double glazed patio doors to garden. Double glazed window to side. Two radiators. Carpeted stairs to first floor. Under stairs cupboard. Open to kitchen area. Amtico flooring.
Velux window. Spotlights. Carpet. Storage cupboard / wardrobe. Walk in loft space.
17’ x 8’11 - Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Amtico flooring.
En-suite shower room:
Frosted double glazed window to rear. Extractor fan. Spotlights. Low level WC. Vanity wash hand basin. Tiled double shower cubicle with over head shower and hand held shower. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
Warren Road, Wilmington, Dartford, Kent, DA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dartford Station1.2 miles
- Farningham Road Station2.1 miles
- Crayford Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Robinson Jackson is one of the South East's largest estate agents - based on the number of properties sold over the last 25 years. For expert advice from friendly staff who genuinely want to help you move, contact us 7 days a week.
You can now book viewings and valuations 24/7 via Rightmove or our website.
Advice from friendly people
We understand that what you really need today is advice - from a friendly person who genuinely wants to help you move. So,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR200874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.