Boyd Street, Kilmarnock
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Available NOW!
- Lovely 2 Bedroom Upper Flat
- Private Balcony
- Garden/Drying Green
- Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Location
- Furniture can be removed
Slater Hogg and Howison are delighted to present this lovely 2 bedroom upper flat in a great local location.
The property is situated very local to the town centre, train station and all amenities.
Top floor flat with private balcony and garden area.
2 large bedrooms, bathroom, spacious lounge and modern kitchen.
All furniture can be removed.
Gas Central Heating - LL Reg No:EAY-875796-21
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Image
Boyd Street, Kilmarnock
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilmarnock Station0.2 miles
- Kilmaurs Station2.2 miles
- Stewarton Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Located on the famous John Finnie Street in the heart of Kilmarnock, our estate agency branch is just a stone’s throw from the train station. You will also find many of the town’s main attractions nearby, such as Kay Park and The Dick Institute.
We’re proud to serve the town of Kilmarnock, as well as the surrounding areas including Stewarton, Dunlop, Irvine, Symington, Dundonald, and the Loudoun Valley.
Why choose Slater Hogg and Howison?
Our staff are highly trained
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000659614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison Lettings, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.