Nelson Road, Chingford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- South Chingford Location
- Close Location To Higham Park Station
- Large Landscaped Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Beautifully Maintained
- Off Street Parking
- Council Tax Band D
Current and prospective parents will be pleased to know that you have eighteen primary/secondary schools in a one mile radius, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be luxuriating in lovingly laid out surroundings – your twenty six foot long lounge/dining room has smart glossy hardwood underfoot, pristine cornicing and a striking contrast chimney breast. Dual aspect, with a large bay window to the front and patio doors leading out to the garden to the rear, it's a wonderful hosting space.
Head into the kitchen and you find sparkling marbled countertops, stylish mosaic splashbacks, chrome fittings and a full complement of integrated appliances. You can also access the garden from here and outside you have a raised quarter deck, leading down onto an expertly landscaped mix of patio and lawn, with plenty of thriving shrubbery and mature greenery.
Upstairs and the master bedroom comes in at an impressive 170 square feet, with its own bay window sporting classic plantation shutters, ebony hearth and glossy blonde engineered hardwood floors. Bedroom two's another double of 135 square feet with a leafy green garden view, and bedroom three's a generous single. Finally, your family bathroom is smart and flawless in sand tones.
- Highams Park overground station is just a half mile on foot and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in just twenty three minutes.
- There's a handy hidden little patio at the end of the garden, with a pair of sheds.
- You've got some lovely stained glass in both bay windows.
BrochuresNelson Road, ChingfordBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Nelson Road, Chingford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highams Park Station0.5 miles
- Wood Street Station1.5 miles
- Angel Road Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to The Stow Brothers.
Established in 2014 in Walthamstow, at the heart of one of London's most diverse and energetic boroughs, we've since expanded to a second location in the neighbouring area of Wanstead and it's surrounds, and now a new third office located in Highams Park, also covering Chingford and Woodford, where our drive and enthusiasm to make The Stow Brothers the best estate agent throughout East London continues.
We believe that selling, buying, letting or rent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30731238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Highams Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.