Ottershaw, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16
- Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Large Living Space
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Walk in Wardrobe
- Two Bathrooms
- Sizable Loft Area With Plans For Conversion If Required
The first floor continues to offer space with four double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and family bathroom. The master suite also has the added benefit of a walk in wardrobe with floor to ceiling built in cupboards and a luxury four piece en-suite.
The front of the property is set back from the road and benefits from ample off street parking, access to the double garage and good sized access to the rear. The garden offers complete privacy and has been landscaped to offer multiple seating areas and sun traps as well as the perfect entertaining space. The lawn area is raised and is flanked by mature trees and hedging.
Ottershaw Village offers a range of local shops, amenities, popular pubs, walks and bridal paths through common land as well as access into larger towns and the M25.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Ottershaw, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Byfleet Station2.0 miles
- Chertsey Station2.0 miles
- Addlestone Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Seymours Horsell Village office is owned and run by Partners Lloyd Moss and James Taylor who have years of experience in the Property Market and extensive knowledge of the local area. You will be provided with expert advice, a highly professional and most importantly personal service.
From the quaint village cottage to the opulent country estate we are always aware of the need for a tailor-made service to suit our clients' need
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR160144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Horsell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.