Tattershall Road, Boston, PE21
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available 30/6/21
- Refurbished 2 bedroom mid-terr
- Walking distance of amenities and town centre.
- Pets are not considered on this property
Shared path from main road leading to rear patio area with block paving. Storage shed with canopy.
Kitchen: 8`8" x 8`8" (2.7m x 2.7m). Modern fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units. Electric hob with extractor over and
electric oven. Stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine. Tiling to floor. Space for dining table and chairs.
Bathroom: Modern fitted bathroom with white 3 piece suite comprising bath with mixer shower over, tiled splashback and glass showerscreen. Hand basin with mirror over and tiled splashback. W.C. Tiling to floor.
Lounge: 15`4" x 11`1" (4.7m x 3.4m). Spacious lounge to front of property with feature fireplace. Understair storage cupboard, T.V. aerial and telephone point. Laminate to floor.
Bedroom 1: 11`4" x 11`4" (3.5m x 3.5m). Good size double to front of property with laminate to floor.
Bedroom 2: 8`8" x 8`2" (2.7m x 2.5m). Single to rear of property with laminate to floor.
Underfloor gas central heating throughout, each room with own individual controls.
uPVC double glazing throughout.
Council Tax Band: A
EPC rating: C.
Tattershall Road, Boston, PE21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Boston Station0.4 miles
- Hubberts Bridge Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Belvoir Sales & Lettings are one of the sales, lettings and property management agencies in the UK. Not only do we sell properties but we offer a specialist service in property rental, residential lettings and buy-to-let for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, apartments, homes, city flats and studio flats, Belvoir have properties available to let to suit every requirement.
As a Sal
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.