Guelder Rose, Dunmow, Essex, CM6
- NHBC Award Winning Development
- Regency style home with decorative 1st floor garden balcony
- Traditionally constructed home
- Paula Rosa kitchen with fitted appliances
- Roca sanitaryware throughout
- Ground floor fully tiled, fitted carpets and window dressings
- Aluminium Bi-fold doors & UPVC sash windows
- Patio and turfed gardens
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Malcolm Danford & Co
Kitchen/ Family room
5.83m x 5.58m (max) (19' 2'' x 19' 10'') A spacious Kitchen with Paula Rosa Manhattan fitted kitchen benefiting with quality integrated appliances and a range cooker. The floor is fully tiled. Aluminium bifold doors open out into the rear garden. The room benefits from TV and CAT5 cabling points.
1.96m x 1.34m (6' 5'' x 4' 4'') Half tiled walls and fully tiled floor WC Cloakroom with ROCA sanitaryware and built in wash basin storage unit.
2.84m x 1.80m (9'4''x 5' 11'')
Lounge & dining area
7.68m x 6.06m (max) (25' 2'' x 19' 10'') Lounge with access to a garden balcony to the front elevation. Quality Stone fireplace with open gas flame fire. Windows to the rear. The room benefits from TV and CAT 5 cabling points.
4.39m x 3.75m (max) (14' 4'' x 12' 3'') Double bedroom, with a rear elevation aspect.
2.59m x 1.83m (8' 6'' x 6'') With a front facing aspect.
Cloak & Shower room (Lime)
1.92m x 1.83m (8' 6'' x 6'') Fully wall tiled en suite/shower room fitted with ROCA sanitaryware. The basin also features an integrated under cupboard storage unit. Above the basin included as a fixture, there is a touch lit mirror.
5.37m x 3.97m (17' 7'' x 12' 5'') Front aspect Master Double Bedroom on the second floor with a fully wall tiled en-suite bathroom
3.03m x 1.83m (9' 11'' x 6') The en-suite bathroom is fitted out with ROCA sanitaryware which includes a wash basin storage unit. The enclosed shower has Aqualisa thermostatic controls.
4.66m x 3.75m (15' 3'' x 12' 3'') Good sized bedroom with a rear elevation aspect.
3.29m x 2.78m (10' 9'' x 9' 1'') This Bedroom enjoys a rear elevation aspect it also has a storage cupboard.
2.42m x 2.35m (7' 11'' x 7' 8'') Fully wall tiled bathroom fitted with ROCA sanitaryware. The basin also features an integrated under cupboard storage unit. Above the basin included as a fixture, there is a touch lit mirror.
Garden, Garage and Parking
The garden is fully turfed with a patio area laid to the rear aspect of the dwelling and a path leading to the garden gate. There is a double garage with power and a brindle block driveway providing parking.
Guelder Rose, Dunmow, Essex, CM6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stansted Airport Station3.7 miles
About the agent
When Malcolm and his wife Joan founded what is now the longest established independent Estate Agency in Great Dunmow in 1976 it was from a background of 12 years previous experience in local Estatet Agency with membership of the National Association of Estate Agents since it's inception, and they were keen to concentrate on sales of all types of residential property, across the whole price spectrum, in Great Dunmow and the surrounding villages, the area from which they originate and have alwa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Malcolm Danford & Co, Dunmow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.