Bridle Path, Woodford Green
- Ground Floor Flat
- Two Bedroom/One Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance To Highams Park Overground Station
- New Kitchen
A thoroughly modernised two bedroom ground floor flat nestled in the heart of Epping Forest within walking distance of both Woodford Green and Highams Park's restaurants and shops.
Decorated to highest of standards by the current owner, accommodation comprises of a bright and airy living/dining room, a separate brand new fitted modern kitchen and a bathroom. A recently updated boiler has freed up additional storage space in addition to the built in storage in the master bedroom.
Externally there is secluded communal gardens to the front with views of the forest and off street parking for residents to the rear.
Despite Bridle Paths secluded location, Highams Park overground station is within walking distance, providing quick access to the city and other local transport links. The property is also close to the vibrant Woodford Green area with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants within minutes.
BrochuresBridle Path, Woodford Green
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Bridle Path, Woodford Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highams Park Station0.5 miles
- Woodford Station1.2 miles
- South Woodford Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Butler & Stag is an independently owned and run estate agency specialising in residential Sales, Lettings, Property Management and Land & New Homes.
Our five star customer service has seen us win multiple awards for excellence from British Property Awards and Estate Agency Masters. Our three branches have all been voted within the top 0.5% of the UK Best Estate Agency Guide.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30731575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butler & Stag, West Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.