- Spacious detached house built circa 1990
- Generously proportioned accommodation, upgrading, uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Porch, reception hall, 21ft large lounge
- Dining room, spacious kitchen/ breakfast room, downstairs wc
- First Floor - Wide landing, four double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom/wc, office/potential fifth bedroom
- Parking on wide private drive, side access
- Mature landscaped south westerly facing mature rear garden
- Large integral garage, vacant, no onward chain
THE PROPERTY A dormer style detached house built circa 1990, which offers generously sized and well proportioned accommodation. The property is dated and offers good potential for updating, improvement and refurbishment.
LOCATION Occupying a good sized plot, located in Rockingham Road, found on the west side of this street with a south and westerly facing rear garden. Set in this mature established mainly residential area of Mannamead, which together with nearby Hartley provide for a good variety of local services and amenities. The position convenient for access into the city and close by connection to major routes in other directions.
ACCOMMODATION The property affords the following accommodation. NB The measurements supplied are for guidance only and prospective buyers are advised to check these before committing themselves to any expense.
PORCH 10' 10" x 4' 6" (3.3m x 1.37m)
RECEPTION HALL 15' 4" x 10' 4" max (4.67m x 3.15m)
LOUNGE 21' 9" x 13' 8" (6.63m x 4.17m)
DINING ROOM 11' 8" x 10' 8" (3.56m x 3.25m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 15' 0" x 13' 0" max (4.57m x 3.96m)
DOWNSTAIRS WC Wc and wash hand basin.
INTEGRAL GARAGE 17' 6" x 12' 8" (5.33m x 3.86m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC Wc and wash hand basin.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 0" x 12' 7" (3.96m x 3.84m)
BEDROOM THREE 13' 8" x 9' 8" (4.17m x 2.95m)
BEDROOM FOUR 15' 0" x 10' 9" (4.57m x 3.28m)
FAMILY BATHROOM Bath, wc and wash hand basin.
EXTERNALLY Parking for two plus vehicles on private drive, side access to both sides of the property. Landscaped well stocked south westerly facing enclosed rear garden.
COUNCIL TAX BAND E
BrochuresLandscape 4P - NE...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plymouth Station1.0 miles
- Devonport Station2.1 miles
- Dockyard Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Alan Cummings & Co is one of Plymouths leading independent estate agents. Professionalism, extensive local knowledge and high quality service is all part of the business which Alan Cummings has built up since 1994.About us
Based in the West Country we are passionate about our home city of Plymouth and the superb surrounding areas with Dartmoor and the National Park to the north, the renowned South Hams area of Devon to the east and over the River Tamar, the rolling countrysid
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100288005555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Cummings & Co, Mannamead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.