Garstang Road East, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6
- Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware with Hansgrohe chrome taps INCLUDED
- LED Illuminated bathroom cabinet with shaving point INCLUDED
- Heated chrome ladder towel rail to bathroom and en-suite INCLUDED
- Fully tiled walls and floors from a choice of tiles by Porcelanosa INCLUDED
- Fully integrated NEFF dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven and cooker hood INCLUDED.
- LED light bar / worktop lighting to kitchen wall units INCLUDED
- LED ceiling downlighters in kitchen and bathroom INCLUDED
- Oak handrail and newel post with lacquered finish and oak spindles INCLUDED
- Fully turfed rear garden with paved patio, boundary fencing and landscaped front garden INCLUDED
- En-suite shower room to bedroom one
A selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes at Garstang Road East, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6 7SY.
Plot 66: £377,995
A double fronted four bedroom detached home with a detached single garage. The ground floor features an open plan kitchen/dining/family room with a separate utility room with access to the side of the property. The formal lounge provides the perfect space for the evening with plenty of room for relaxing. A large separate study with bay window and downstairs WC complete the ground floor.
The first floor provides well four well-proportioned bedrooms with bedroom one boasting an en-suite shower room, whilst the three remaining bedrooms are served well by a fully tiled modern family bathroom with a separate cubicle with Aqualisa iSys digital shower with remote switch. The garage and driveway provide plenty of room for off-road parking.
Our BAYSWATER show home is available to view 7 days a week. 11am - 5.30pm by pre-booked appointment only until further notice please.
Living Room 6.15m x 3.34m (20'2" x 10'11")
Kitchen/Family/Dining 8.05m x 2.94m (26'5" x 9'8")
Study 4.16m x 5.51m (13'8" x 8'3")
Detached Single Garage 3.05m x 6.07m (10'0" x 19'11" where present)
Detached Double Garage 6.07m x 6.07m (19'11" x 19'11" where present)
Bedroom 1 5.21m x 3.41m 17'1" x 11'2"
Bedroom 2 4.16m x 2.64m 13'8" x 8'8"
Bedroom 3 3.21m x 3.19m 10'6" x 10'5"
Bedroom 4 3.80m x 2.64m 12'6" x 8'8"
Please note: As the properties are new build, the images shown are typical show home photography or CGI's for illustrative purposes only and not necessarily the advertised property. Furthermore, internal photography may show an upgraded specification. Please ask the Sales Adviser for details.
Garstang Road East, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station0.6 miles
- Layton Station2.4 miles
- Blackpool North Station3.4 miles
About the development
Sales are remaining open to answer all customer enquiries by telephone and email only. We remain open 7 days 11am - 5.30pm
- Bayswater show home available to view by appointment
- Up to £1,000 legal fee's paid!
- Flooring packages included!
- Spacious home office
- High specification homes in a sought after location
- We can even help you to sell you current home with Agency Assist
As one of the UK’s leading home builders, We’ve been creating beautiful new homes in highly desirable residential locations since 1959.
As the founding member of The Emerson Group, a private, family-owned property development company based in Cheshire, we also have regional offices in Kent, Yorkshire and Lancashire. The group owns and manages a commercial property portfolio worth in excess of £1 billion.
Currently building more than 600 homes a year in the UK, we offer an impressi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Bayswater_66. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.