Scrooby Road, Harworth, Doncaster
- Modern Semi Detached Home
- Good Sized Lounge
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- Three Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Enclosed easy Maintenance Garden
Modern semi detached property located in the heart of the village with fantastic access to all the amenities including schools, shopping and healthcare. Commuting is easy from Harworth with a drive to A1 motorway within 10 minutes with links to the M1 & M18.
Fantastic modern semi detached home centrally located to the popular residential area of Harworth. With contemporary accommodation arranged over two floors including a lounge, kitchen diner and cloakroom on the ground floor along with three bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Having a lovely enclosed garden with outbuildings to the rear along with two allocated parking spaces. Ideally located for easy access to the amenities on offer within Harworth, which include shops and supermarkets, healthcare, schools and leisure facilities. Commuters will find good links to the A1/M18 motorway networks, Retford and Doncaster Train Stations and Robin Hood Airport.
Entered via a front facing door with a central heating radiator and access through to the lounge.
Fitted with low flush wc, belfast sink style basin and a front facing double glazed obscured window.
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 1" into bay ( 4.39m x 3.99m into bay )
Spacious reception room with a front facing double glazed bay window, antico style flooring and two central heating radiators. Useful understairs storage cupboard and stairs leading upto the first floor.
Kitchen Diner 14' 5" x 10' 4" ( 4.39m x 3.15m )
Generous modern kitchen with a range of wall and base units, with integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer. stainless steel sink, plumbing for a washing machine and ceiling spotlights. Filled with natural light by the rear facing French doors to the garden and a rear facing double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Provides access to all three bedrooms and family bathroom. With storage cupboard fitted with shelving.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' ( 3.51m x 3.05m )
Double bedroom with tv aerial, good sized storage cupboard/wardrobe and a front facing double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.39m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 3" + recess ( 2.54m x 1.91m + recess )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, loft access and a central heating radiator.
Updated by the vendor with tiled walls and floors, shower within a double cubicle and a low flush wc and basin. Heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
The property has been upgraded also outside with a low maintenance astroturf garden at the rear along with a decked area. Wooden garden shed and an additional outbuilding with windows to the garden, previously used as a dog run.
Gated access to the rear, where there is a pathway giving access to the parking spaces, of which there are two to the top of the pathway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Scrooby Road, Harworth, Doncaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shireoaks Station7.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bawtry William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bawtry
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY105993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.