West Hill Place, West Hill Road, London, SW18
- An outstanding detached family home in an exclusive gated development
- Beautifully designed and constructed in 2020
- Timeless architecture with the highest specification finish
- Well balanced accommodation with generous proportions and filled with light
- Exceptional ground floor entertaining space
- A bespoke, hand built and painted kitchen with Quartz worksurfaces
- A principal bedroom with a luxurious en-suite bathroom and a dressing room
- Three further bedrooms and two bathrooms
- A guest cloakroom and a utility room
- Secure off street parking and CCTV security
West Hill Place, completed in 2020, has been meticulously designed and constructed combining the highest quality of architecture, craftmanship and specifications. This spectacular home is both timeless and practical with a finish seldom found in new build homes.
You are greeted with a wide and welcoming entrance hall where there is a guest cloakroom. The elegant reception room has a traditional style gas fire and solid Oak Trunk flooring which runs throughout the entire ground floor entertaining space. The be-spoke kitchen is hand painted with complimentary Quartz worksurfaces and a substantial central entertainment island. To the rear of the property is a generous open-plan dining and lounge space. Floor to ceiling sliding doors which span the width of the house lead out to the beautifully landscaped garden.
Arranged over the first floor is the principal bedroom with a luxurious en-suite bathroom and a dressing room with hand-built storage. There is also a second double bedroom with an en-suite shower room. The landing is filled with light and extremely wide showcasing the magnificent staircase connecting the floors.
On the second floor are two equally generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. All of the bathrooms are completed to the highest specification with under-floor heating and either ceramic, porcelain or marble tiles.
Further internal benefits include a well-appointed utility and boot room, ample storage space beneath the stairs and into the eaves, high quality Miele and Siemens appliances, Banham alarm security, external CCTV, Comfort Cooling, LED lighting and wired TV/AV points throughout the property along with SKY Q.
The 87ft garden has been creatively designed and landscaped as an extension to the living space. With al fresco seating and dining areas to relax, a shaded bar, an outdoor kitchen, low maintenance grass with mature borders and a heated swimming pool
West Hill Place is ideally located just off West Hill Road, a green and leafy residential part of SW18 between Putney and Wimbledon Village. The amenities and transport links close by include Underground and Mainline stations and an abundance of shops, cafes and restaurants. An additional benefit is the proximity from an excellent selection of local state and private schools.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
West Hill Place, West Hill Road, London, SW18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Putney Station0.4 miles
- Southfields Station0.6 miles
- Putney Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to the land and investments team at James Pendleton. Over the past eleven years of our existence we have strived to source off-market development and investment opportunities for our retained clients. We have had the pleasure of amassing an impressive database of contacts along the way. Although these considerations tend to be within the Boroughs of London and the Home Counties (with a view to assisting the sales and lettings function of the business), we also expand our search nation
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LNH210154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Land, New Homes & Investments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.