Western Road, BRANKSOME PARK, Poole, Dorset, BH13
- STUNNING THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT
- USE OF AN OUTDOOR POOL, SHARED WITH SISTER BLOCK
- 19' LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE AND ACCESS TO BALCONY
- BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- BEDROOM ONE WITH ACCESS TO BALCONY, EN-SUITE BATH/SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOM TWO WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOM THREE/DINING ROOM
- TWO GARAGES
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
Solar Court is an exclusive block with many features to include its own on site caretaker and the use of an outdoor heated swimming pool which is located in the grounds of its sister block, Greenacres.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
Stairs or lift to the third floor.
SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL
Radiator and double opening cupboard.
19' x 12' 8" (5.79m x 3.86m) a pleasant room with double glazed window to the rear aspect enjoying a westerly aspect, feature log effect fire with display alcove above, double opening door to private balcony.
12' 10" x 10' 2" (3.91m x 3.10m) Beautifully appointed and equipped with an extensive range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, unit housing microwave/combination oven with matching oven below, inset hob with canopy over, space for table and chairs, and cupboard housing the boiler.
16' 3" x 14' (4.95m x 4.27m) Double glazed windows to both the side and rear aspects, triple sliding wardrobes with hanging and shelving, radiator, door to the Balcony.
EN-SUITE BATH/SHOWER ROOM
9' 10" x 7' 4" (3.00m x 2.24m) Suite comprising oversize shower cubicle with wall mounted 'rainfall' shower and additional wall mounted shower, low level w c., wash hand basin inset in to vanity unit, and bath with side taps. Tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side aspect.
13' x 10' (3.96m x 3.05m) Double glazed window to the front aspect, wardrobe, shelved unit, radiator.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
6' 1" x 6' (1.85m x 1.83m) Suite comprising corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin inset in to vanity unit, inset w.c. Heated towel rail, set ceiling and double glazed window to the front aspect.
BEDROOM THREE/DINING ROOM
11' 11" x 10' (3.63m x 3.05m) Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, low level w.c. and wash hand basin inset in to vanity unit, heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring.
Solar Court occupies well maintained communal garden areas with planting.
Two garages are conveyed with the apartment, with electric up and over doors, power and light are connected.
TENURE - SHARE OF FREEHOLD
Length of Lease - To be advised
Maintenance - £3,448 per annum
COUNCIL TAX - BAND E
Tenure: Share of Freehold When the freehold ownership is shared between other properties in the same building. Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Western Road, BRANKSOME PARK, Poole, Dorset, BH13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.7 miles
- Parkstone Station1.7 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Brown & Kay Estate & Letting agents was established in 2006 in Poole Town Centre. After many successful years a second flagship branch was opened in the bustling location of Westbourne. Over the past 12 years Brown & Kay have continued to offer the customer care and service levels that we know our clients deserve. Check our 5* reviews on Facebook, excellent Google reviews and now you can follow us on instagram!Client Care
Most agents offer
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BKW10942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Kay, Westbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.