Granville Mews Sidcup DA14
- Guide Price £500,000 - £525,000
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- 0.5 Miles To Station
- Neutrally Decorated
- Modern Kitchen
- Close To Schools
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
New to the market is this end of terrace three bedroom house tucked away in a private road in the heart of Sidcup with off street parking. This is a lovely home and offers the perfect setting to be well located in the heart of the area.
The ground floor offers a larger than average reception room in neutral tones, wooden floor and flows through to an up to date modern finish kitchen with lovely work surfaces and tiles, a conservatory finishes at the back overlooking the well-kept manageable paved private garden.
Upstairs there is three bedrooms, the master offering built in wardrobes and en-suite, the second bedroom also boasting built in wardrobes, all naturally light and finished tastefully with a main bathroom with walk in shower.
Further benefits to note include double glazing, central heating, off street parking and garage.
This is a great home which the owners have taken pride in and enjoyed for many years and is within a short walk to Sidcup High St and Station offering regular services to London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross.
Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Granville Mews Sidcup DA14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sidcup Station0.4 miles
- Albany Park Station1.1 miles
- New Eltham Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P246683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.