Park Road, Bowdon, Cheshire, WA14
- A Large Luxury Apartment
- One of the Area's Most Prestigious Developments
- Secure Gated Entrance & Undercroft Parking
- Dining Hall, Living/Dining Room & Kitchen
- South Facing Terrace
- Office/Study/3rd Bedroom
- 2 Double Bedrooms & 2 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Beautiful Communal Gardens & Grounds
This apartment is located on the first floor and has a large south facing terrace that overlooks the delightful gardens and water feature below.
Access to the apartments is via secure electric gates and a lift leads directly from the undercroft parking area (with two allocated spaces) to the first floor.
The entrance to the apartment opens in to a large and welcoming dining hall where double doors lead to the breakfast kitchen. The kitchen is an excellent size and is fitted with an extensive range of high quality units with ample space for a table and chairs and with direct access to the terrace. The terrace can also be accessed via the elegant living/dining room which measures an impressive 23'10 x 15'9.
Adjacent to the living/dining room there is a versatile room that would be ideal as a office/study or possibly a third bedroom. There is also a useful cloaks room, a guest wc and a number of fitted cupboards.
The master bedroom is positioned to the front of the property and is an excellent size (17 x 15'1) and has a full en suite bathroom. Bedroom two is another well proportioned room and has a luxurious en suite shower room.
As mentioned above, both the living room and kitchen have direct access to a large south facing terrace - perfect for outside entertaining. The terrace offers quite superb views over the delightful lawned gardens below and the well stocked pond and fountain.
This is, in our opinion, one of the best apartments of this size and style currently available in the area.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Park Road, Bowdon, Cheshire, WA14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hale Station1.0 miles
- Altrincham Station1.2 miles
- Navigation Road Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Thornley Groves are widely regarded as Hale Village's leading estate agent. We occupy the most prominent position in the Village on the corner of Ashley Road and Leigh Road, with two large window displays that allow us to showcase all of our available properties.
Stuart Howe, Branch Manager of our Hale Office, has worked in the village for over 20 years. He comes with a wealth of knowledge and is well connected within the community.
We understand that everybody lead
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAL210120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thornley Groves, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.