Mansfield Road, Glapwell, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- BLOCK PAVED GATED DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS
- SINGLE DETACHED GARAGE WITH WORKSHOP
- ATTIC DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH EAVES STORAGE
- FAR REACHING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS TO THE FRONT
- STUNNING KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST BAR AND SEATING AREA
- GENEROUS FULLY ENCLOSED LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO SEATING, FISHPOND, PAGODA, DECKED SEATING AREA, SUMMERHOUSE AND LAWN
- THROUGH DINING ROOM/LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- INBUILT MIRRORED WARDROBES TO BEDROOM ONE
- SOLAR PANELS - OWNED AND ELECTRIC CHARGING POINT
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM WITH CORNER JACUZZI BATH AND SHOWER CUBICLE
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Pinewood Properties
**VIRTUAL VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE**
**PLEASE CALL PINEWOOD PROPERTIES FOR A VIEWING OR MORE INFORMATION**
Porch - 1.62 x 1.49 (5'3" x 4'10") - The property is entered into the Porch through a uPVC door with gloss tiled flooring, two uPVC windows, painted decor, inset spotlights and a door leads into the entrance hallway.
Entrance Hall/Stairs/Landing - The Entrance Hallway has neutral carpet, painted decor, coving and an understairs store. Stairs rise to the first floor, the landing has a uPVC window and a door leading to the second landing which has space saving stairs rising to the attic double bedroom.
Dining Room - 3.23 x 3.84 into bay (10'7" x 12'7" into bay ) - Being open plan to the Lounge the Dining Room has neutral carpet, painted decor, coving, alarm sensor, uPVC bay window and radiator.
Lounge - 3.23 x 3.86 (10'7" x 12'7") - The Lounge has a continuation of the painted decor and neutral carpet, feature fireplace with electric fire and wooden double doors leading to the breakfast kitchen.
Kitchen Breakfast Room - 5.14 x 3.16 by 1.91 x 3.86 (16'10" x 10'4" by 6'3" - The stunning well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room has a great range of white high gloss wall and base units with a complimentary laminated worktop with matching breakfast bar seating four people. With 1 1/2 sink and flexi hose tap, four ring gas hob with oven, extractor and integrated microwave, space for an American fridge freezer. With two uPVC windows, three skylight windows letting in lots of light and inset spotlights. uPVC doors lead out to the rear garden and there is also space for a additional seating and underfloor heating.
Bathroom - 2.28 x 2.40 (7'5" x 7'10") - The contemporary fully tiled bathroom has underfloor heating with a white three piece suite comprising of a jacuzzi corner bath, large shower cubicle, low flush wc, and sink set into a vanity unit with a chrome mixer tap, with a wall-mounted towel radiator, inset spotlights, underfloor heating, coving and a uPVC frosted window.
Bedroom One - 3.22 x 3.88 (10'6" x 12'8") - This double bedroom to the rear aspect overlooks the garden and has neutral carpet, wallpaper decor, coving, radiator, inset spotlights and a range of inbuilt mirrored wardrobes.
Bedroom Two - 3.22 x 2.96 into bay (10'6" x 9'8" into bay ) - This bedroom to the front aspect has inbuilt storage cupboards and an additional understairs storage cupboard, painted decor, radiator and a uPVC bay window with far reaching open views across fields.
Bedroom Three - 1.92 x 2.35 (6'3" x 7'8") - This single bedroom to the front aspect has part painted/part wallpapered decor, coving, neutral carpet, radiator and uPVC window with views across the fields.
Attic Bedroom - 5.14 x 3.64 (16'10" x 11'11") - This double attic bedroom has neutral carpet, painted decor, skylight window, inset spotlights and eaves storage.
Garage - 3.05 x 5.05 (10'0" x 16'6") - The single detached garage has an electric roller door and side access, currently being used as a gym, with lighting and power and rubber flooring.
Front - To the front is a gated block paved driveway for several cars leading to the lockable lean-to-store.
Rear Garden - To the rear is an extensive landscaped garden with access into the garage. Being perfect for entertaining with extensive patio seating area, fishpond, pagoda, lawm, decked seating area ideal for barbecues and access into the summerhouse ( available by separate negotiation) and access into the workshop.
Workshop - 3.05 x 3.68 (10'0" x 12'0") - To the rear of the garage and currently set up for dog grooming with electric lighting, uPVC window, uPVC door, laminate flooring, large sink for washing dogs and a range of wall and base units.
Laundry Room - 3.05 x 1.30 (10'0" x 4'3") - Having a laminated worktop with space and plumbing for washing machines, vinyl tiled flooring, and storage shelves.
Wc - Outbuilding - 1.47 x 0.86 (4'9" x 2'9") - With a white tow piece suite comprising of a low flush wc and a hand basin with chrome taps, extractor and vinyl tiled flooring.
Summer House - ( Available by separate negotation)
Wooden detached summerhouse with lighting, electric, carpet, feature fireplace
General - Tenure: Freehold
Total Floor Area 1526 sq ft / 141.8 sq m
Energy Performance Rating: D
uPVC Double Glazing
Gas Central Heating
Summer House - available by separate negotiation
Solar Panels - Owned
Electric Charging Station
Covid19 Viewing Guidelines - If you decide to view this property please let us know as soon as possible if;
· your in the at 'risk' category as outlined by government
· you/ anyone in your household symptomatic (Dry cough/Fever/loss of smell or taste)
· you/anyone in the household previously tested positive and have since recovered
If any of the above develop between booking the appointment and the actual appointment, please notify us immediately.
A maximum of 2 adults from the same household, Sorry NO Children.
A maximum 15-minute appointment.
We ask you to sanitise your hands before and after entering the property.
Please try NOT to touch anything on the viewing.
We ask you to maintain a safe distance at all times, keeping at least 2 meters apart
PLEASE WEAR A FACE COVERING.
If you have any questions, please call us on
BrochuresMansfield Road, Glapwell, Chesterfield, DerbyshireCurrent EPC
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Mansfield Road, Glapwell, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirebrook Station3.4 miles
- Mansfield Woodhouse Station3.8 miles
- Langwith-Whaley Thorns Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Pinewood Properties are a multi award winning Estate Agency based in the Midlands with showrooms currently in Mansfield and Chesterfield. Details of our marketing includes:
- We specialise in both Sales / Lettings and Land & New Homes
- Offer both Commission and Non commission Sales Products
- Offer Our Own In House Guaranteed Rental Scheme
- Advertise on all Major Websites Inc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30732043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pinewood Properties, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.