- Part Exchange or free flooring
- Detached with driveway
- Living room
- Single integral garage
- Utility room
- Main bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
Book an appointment to start your new home journey at Countesswells and reserve with free flooring or Part Exchange - don't miss out! This popular 4 bedroom property close to Aberdeen city centre is a great family home. Downstairs, the lounge leads through to a spacious kitchen/dining room with access to the back garden. There is also a handy utility room with back door. Upstairs, you will find the spacious main bedroom with en suite, 3 further bedrooms, a family bathroom and plenty of storage space throughout.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4652mm x 3289mm (15'3'' x 10'9'')
- Lounge - 3527mm x 4492mm (11'6'' x 14'8'')
- Utility - 1789mm x 2141mm (5'10'' x 7'0'')
- Wc - 929mm x 2141mm (3'0'' x 7'0'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3129mm x 3984mm (10'3'' x 13'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1313mm x 2279mm (4'3'' x 7'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2823mm x 4074mm (9'3'' x 13'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2929mm x 3729mm (9'7'' x 12'2'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 2426mm x 3829mm (7'11'' x 12'6'')
- Bathroom - 2316mm x 2038mm (7'7'' x 6'8'')
- The only 5 star builder in Countesswells
- New community west of Aberdeen
- 3 and 4 bedroom family homes
- Close to the new Countesswells Primary School due to open 2021
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aberdeen Station4.5 miles
- Portlethen Station6.0 miles
About the development
- We're still here to support your new home search.
- You can take a virtual tour of our developments and homes from the comfort of your sofa.
- Our sales team are available on the phone to help you.
- Whenever you're ready to start your new home journey, we'll be here.
- Make your move a reality with Barratt Homes.
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_66. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.