Rocky Lane, Haywards Heath, RH16 4RW
- Reserve this month and receive £5,456 worth of flooring from our Expressions range
- Detached family home
- Single detached garage plus two parking spaces
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room with full height glazed bay - enjoy more space and natural light
- Bay fronted living room
- Downstairs study that could double up as a play room
- Four large double bedrooms
- Main bedroom with en suite
- Spacious family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bath
- Handy utility room
This stylish home has an OPEN-PLAN kitchen/dining room that opens to the garden through FRENCH DOORS. There is an adjoining UTILITY ROOM, bright STUDY and SPACIOUS LOUNGE with bay window which is a perfect place to relax. Upstairs is your spacious MAIN BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE shower room, three more double bedrooms and the family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6147mm x 4685mm (20'2'' x 15'4'')
- Lounge - 5802mm x 3728mm (19'0'' x 12'2'')
- Study - 2886mm x 2361mm (9'5'' x 7'8'')
- Utility - 2545mm x 1593mm (8'4'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1498mm x 1593mm (4'10'' x 5'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3728mm x 4543mm (12'2'' x 14'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1390mm x 2190mm (4'6'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3153mm x 4384mm (10'4'' x 14'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2886mm x 4073mm (9'5'' x 13'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3120mm x 2893mm (10'2'' x 9'5'')
- Bathroom - 2685mm x 2266mm (8'9'' x 7'5'')
- 3.7 Acres of Ancient Woodland Forms Part of the Development
- Approximately 41 Minutes from London Victoria By Train
- Under Two Miles from the High Street
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
Rocky Lane, Haywards Heath, RH16 4RW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.3 miles
- Wivelsfield Station1.6 miles
- Burgess Hill Station2.4 miles
About the development
Discover Wychwood Park
- An award-winning development in Haywards Heath
- Enjoy over 3.7 acres of ancient woodland on your doorstep
- Close to the South Downs
- Easy access to M23
- Book your appointment now
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_90. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Southern Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.