Hill Corner Road, Chippenham, SN15
- Semi detached home
- Garage and parking
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- French doors to the garden
- Study - ideal home office
- Spacious lounge
- En suite main bedroom
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Spacious three double bedroom town house with garage. Open plan kitchen with family area. French doors to the garden. Modern lounge. Home office and en suite main bedroom.
Plot 88 | The Greenwood | Birds Marsh View, North Chippenham
- Kitchen - 3070mm x 3070mm (10'0'' x 10'0'')
- Family / Dining - 4160mm x 4569mm (13'7'' x 14'11'')
- Study - 2396mm x 1959mm (7'10'' x 6'5'')
- Wc - 1500mm x 968mm (4'11'' x 3'2'')
- Lounge - 4160mm x 3344mm (13'7'' x 10'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4160mm x 3217mm (13'7'' x 10'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1848mm x 1939mm (6'0'' x 6'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4160mm x 4062mm (13'7'' x 13'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4160mm x 3356mm (13'7'' x 11'0'')
- Bathroom - 2000mm x 1826mm (6'6'' x 5'11'')
BrochuresBrochure for Birds Marsh View, Chippenham
Hill Corner Road, Chippenham, SN15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station0.7 miles
About the development
Birds Marsh View
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Surrounded by countryside
- Lots of greenery among the development
- 1.2 miles from Chippenham train station
- 5 minute drive from Chippenham town centre
About David Wilson Homes
David Wilson Homes is one of the brands owned by the Barratt Developments Plc Group and is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service, while also building more of the homes the country needs.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_88. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.