Dore Road, Dore, Sheffield
- A Stunningly Upgraded and Extended Victorian Family Residence
- Bespoke Accommodation Over Four Floors of Approx 8795sqft
- A Blend of Modern Contemporary and Original Victorian Features
- Lower Ground Floor Entertaining Area
- Swimming Pool, Cinema Room, Gymnasium and Home Office
- Amazing "My Fathers Heart" Kitchen with Wolf Appliances
- Five Luxury Bedroom Suites
- A Dream Home for the Discerning Purchaser Who Wants The Best
- EPC Rating: D
- Viewing: Banner Cross Office - Ref: Louise Downs
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Saxton Mee
The magnificent lower ground floor entertaining area which in itself is over 4500 sq.ft offers fantastic recreational facilities including a large swimming pool, gymnasium, cinema room, home office space, treatment room and large relaxing family entertaining area.
The house has been sympathetically and painstakingly upgraded to an unbelievably high standard with state of the art upgrade seamlessly blending modern contemporary living with original Victorian features and rarely does one see such an exemplary combination of these which have been carried out by the current owners.
Situated on one of Sheffield's most prestigious roads, on the edge of Dore and within easy access of excellent amenities and walking distance of the Peak District.
The Accommodation Briefly Comprises -
Reception Hall - A beautiful, elegant reception hall with solid oak parquet D'Arenberg flooring and original Victorian staircase leading to the first floor.
Spectacular Open Plan Living Kitchen - The kitchen area designed and fitted to a very high bespoke standard by "My Fathers Heart" and incorporating high quality appliances including Wolf 1524mm duel-fuel range with six burner chargrill and griddle oven with Commercial Westin extractor hood. 914mm subzero refrigerator and separate 914mm subzero freezer, 600mm subzero microwave and Siemens dishwasher, available subject to separate negotiation. Dekton worktops and Illimani water tap providing boiled, chilled and sparkling water also. Feature Kitchen Floss Sky Garden pendants, polished Churchill style cast iron radiators and French windows leading out onto the superb upper entertaining terrace.
The room opens through to the adjacent informal Dining Area with further twin doors leading out to the entertaining terrace and opening through to the;
Sitting Area with "My Fathers Heart" bespoke entertaining and TV unit and again French windows opening out onto the entertaining terrace.
Glazed doors with glazed wall sides lead into the:
Formal Dining Room - With deep bay window, sandstone fireplace and wood burner.
Playroom - With deep bay window and bench seating.
Side Entrance Lobby -
Utility Room/Pantry -
Upper Entertaining Terrace - A superb broad entertaining area with access from the spectacular living kitchen. Limestone flagging and framework glass balustrade.
Lower Ground Floor - A stunning relaxing and entertaining area with over 4800sqft of space.
Access from the drive with OIKOS "smart" security door and also internal garage security door.
Large Entrance Hall -
Large Double Garage - High spec with Delta Overlap door and rubber laid to floor.
Karl Benz Boot Room -
Karl Benz Lower Floor Kitchen - Fitted out with extensive range of bespoke units with Gaggenau appliances including two ovens, combination microwave, steam oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and hob, all available by separate negotiation. Polish concrete flooring.
Cinema Room - A fantastic relaxing area with extensive seating area. Cabling for 7.1 Dolby surround sound system and with Keff 7.1 speakers and Denon amp available. Looking through and leading into the:
Entertaining Room - A superb large entertaining room with broad deep bi-fold doors leading out onto the outside entertaining terrace with KEF speakers. Glass wall looks through and door leads into the:
Home/Work Office - With lovely outlook over the garden.
Plant Room -
Separate Wc -
Treatment Room -
Pool Room - A fantastic high spec room with superb large swimming pool (11m x 5m) with hard pool cover, three sky lanterns, feature slate walling and sandstone surround. Lovely aspect over the outside entertaining area.
Shower Room -
Superb Fitness/Gymnasium - With steam room.
First Floor -
Large Feature Landing -
Master Bedroom Suite - A spectacular master bedroom suite with deep bay window.
Large En Suite Fitted Bespoke Dressing Room -
Luxury En Suite Bathroom - With feature circular bath and lantern roof light.
Bedroom Suite 2 - An excellent double bedroom suite with deep bay window.
Luxury En Suite Bespoke Shower Room -
Bedroom Suite 3 - An excellent double bedroom.
Luxury En Suite Bespoke Bathroom -
Second Floor Large Landing - With lantern viewing tower looking out over towards Beauchief Golf Club. Study area to one end.
Bedroom Suite 4 -
Luxury En Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom Suite 5 -
Luxury En Suite Bathroom -
Outside - An impressive entrance with automatic security entrance gates, extensive off road parking and leading to double garage with natural living green roof.
To the rear, spectacular entertaining area, accessed from the open plan living kitchen and further large lower entertaining terrace with bespoke built-in barbecue area and seating area. Stylishly landscaped with further terrace, firepit and children's play area. Great open aspect.
Specification - * Lutron home works lighting controls throughout all rooms
* App controlled "Smart" home alarm
* App controlled "Smart" CCTV
* Ethernet cabled to all rooms
* App streamed music audio to in ceiling
* Roger automated gate motors
* KEF speakers throughout all rooms and rear patio
* Nest "Smart" learning thermostats for upper three floors
* Rehau underfloor heating on lower floor
* Calorex pool machine controlling humidity, air temperature and water temperature of the pool
* Automatic hard pool cover
* Delta Overlap garage door
* OIKOS "Smart" main door and garage side door
* Fired Earth natural stone tiles to en suites and swimming pool shower room
* Polished concrete floor
* Commercial steam room generator
* Crucial trading carpet to cinema room
* Dolby surround sound cabled cinema room with KEF 7.1 speakers incorporating Denon amp
* Crosswater digital sink taps and shower valves
* Battle Star LED up lights and wall lights
* New hardwood sash windows with bespoke plantation shutters
* Dawn to dusk lighting theme to front and rear garden
* Natural Antalya limestone paving to pool and rear garden patio
* Three phase electricity
BrochuresDore Road, Dore, SheffieldBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Dore Road, Dore, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dore Station0.2 miles
- Dronfield Station2.9 miles
- Herdings Park Tram Stop3.5 miles
About the agent
At Saxton Mee we like to do things properly, so lets make the introductions. We are property specialists with four offices across Sheffield, Dronfield and the Peak District along with two further independent offices at Crookes and Hillsborough.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30732536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.