Radulf Gardens, Liversedge, WF15
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS MODERN GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- Two Double Bedrooms, Lounge, Kitchen & Bathroom
- Popular Modern Development - Handy for 'Greenway' & Schools
- Allocated Parking Space, GCH, uPVC DG.
- NO CHAIN. EPC Rating - C.
Communal entrance leading to hallway with walk-in storage cupboard.
5.5m x 3.6m (18' 1" x 11' 10")
French doors and Juliette balcony.
2.4m x 1.9m (7' 10" x 6' 3")
Modern range of wall and base units incorporating contrasting worktop, sink and mixer tap. Integral electric oven and four ring as hob plus extractor. Plumbing for auto washer. Cupboard housing boiler. Open to lounge.
3.6m x 3.4m (11' 10" x 11' 2")
3.2m x 2.4m (10' 6" x 7' 10")
Three piece suite comprising integral shower over bath, hand wash basin and sink.
Small communal garden with allocated parking space to rear.
The apartment is sold on a long leasehold basis with a Ground Rent payable of £40 pa and a Service Charge of £1,602.13 pa. We understand the lease is for 999 years from 1 March 2004 but we would recommend that interested parties make their own enquiries before purchase.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Radulf Gardens, Liversedge, WF15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mirfield Station3.0 miles
- Batley Station3.0 miles
- Dewsbury Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent, Robert Watts is the best placed agent. Since 1979 we have grown to 5 offices with 30 staff but are still a family run business and as one of the largest agents in the area we know the area better than most as we all live here, including the branch based family director James Watts. We keep things simple and with our experience and expertise, we make moving as stress free as possible with a dedicated customer service team availa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE210336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.